2020-Up RZR Pro XP/Turbo R AA Custom Tuned Power Vision
Select Model:2020-23 Pro XP 4 Seat
Start in any gear:Keep RZR like factory, start in park only with brake
Select Tune 1:Level 2 (+10-15 RWHP, 91 Octane)
Select Tune 2:Level 3 (+20-25 RWHP, 91-93 Octane)
Fuel Injector Option:Factory Injector Tunes
Gauge Mount:Yes, include the gauge mount
- f you are looking for the most bad-ass custom tunes that are easily loaded to your RZR from the DynoJet Power Vision, you've found them! AA's performance tunes are offered loaded directly on the Power Vision ECU tuner. This versatile tuner allows our tunes to be easily uploaded to your factory ECU, switch between tunes, and even return to stock. The Power Vision is also a great gauge showing boost, timing and more. You can leave the Power Vision hooked up for gauges or completely remove it after flashing your ECU. The Power Vision also has excellent data logging capabilities, requiring only a simple download of the software and a computer. You can even view trouble codes and erase them on the fly. We are highly experienced with tuning these RZRs and it'll show the moment you put the pedal to the floor. The tunes are easily labeled and show rough horsepower claims with supporting mods such as exhaust and clutching. These tunes modify all the necessary maps to create big horsepower while still maintaining a safe and reliable RZR. Each tune is built specifically for your Power Vision allowing us to change the fan temp or other parameters if needed.
- Works with all 2020-Up RZR Pro XP/Turbo R models including Dynamix models. The Pro XP/Turbo R is an absolute animal waiting to be unleashed. These models use a factory upgraded turbo able to create more boost at lower temps, quite like our turbo mod for the earlier version RZR XP Turbo. This allows us to push the limits further with just a tune. Several improvements including stronger head bolts allow the motor to handle the extra boost easier.
- Big horsepower gains depending on the level of tune desired (see below tune options for more details)
- Much quicker throttle response and power delivery giving a whole new feel to the vehicle
- Throttle by wire limiters disabled
- Fan on/off at 185 degrees Fahrenheit (Stock is 190). The fan also ramps up in power quicker to keep you running cool.
- Optional start in any gear! Does not need to be in park to start. Will start without brake, but may throw a code. Press brake to start until we figure this issue out. Keep in mind this is removing a safety feature.
- Seat belt limiter disabled
- Speed limiter removed in low and high gears
- More throttle % and boost in low gear and reverse
- Rev limit at a safe 9300 RPM
- Misfire sensitivity is turned down to prevent false codes and the ability to run our launch control module
- See how to install and use the tuner in this VIDEO
- No mess of having to send in your ECU & this device is a much safer way of programming. Simply plug in to your Diagnostic port, click tune, wait, and go ride!
- Very easy to use tuner that can also check and erase most trouble codes
- Easily data log 32 parameters with 1 push of a button and review on your windows computer later
- Tuner is updated with the latest firmware to make sure you have a smooth tuning process
- 1 Tune (along with your stock tune) are included in the initial price. Additional tunes are $50 each. We highly recommend 2 tunes so if poor fuel quality is an issue you can switch to a lower HP level.
- For reference; a Stock machine will dyno at 156-158 rear wheel horsepower, 181 crank HP per factory
- Tune levels 1-4 are developed on the stock wastegate setting with stock injectors. Tunes 5 & 6 are only available with our 1200cc injectors & require adjusting your wastegate rod. We also offer all tune Levels 1 through 6 designed for the 1200cc injectors & WG rod adjustment.
- The Level 1 tune is a modified stock power level tune but has better boost maps to help keep you in the power. We disable many limiters, raise the speed limit, rev limit, and make necessary fuel & timing changes. We maintain the max factory boost of 16.5-17 PSI.
- The Level 2 tune offers 17.5-18 PSI of boost with a 10-15 RWHP gain. This tune rips and can be used on a bone stock RZR in most cases. We highly recommend our billet blow-off/diverter valve and pre airbox intake tube. While not required, clutching helps transfer the power to the wheels much more efficiently. This tune can also be used with exhaust, charge tube, and intake tube.... etc. No wastegate adjustment required. 91-93 Octane tune.
- The Level 3 tune is a game changer! Hitting hard with a gain of 20-25 RWHP, this tune offers the highest boost possible (18.5-19 PSI) on 91-93 octane fuel. Due to the upgraded Pro XP turbo with higher exhaust flow and more efficient compressor housing, we can get away with higher boost on pump gas. These are absolutely huge power gains that will have you grinning from ear to ear. This tune is built to be a max tune on 91-93 octane. If you only have access to 91 octane and fuel quality is poor or you'll be running really hard that day, we'd suggest using a small amount of race gas or octane boost to bump your octane. This helps prevent engine knock which causes the ECU to retard your timing curve resulting in a slight power loss. Required Mods: High flow pre airbox intake tube, exhaust, Billet BOV, S3 Clutch Kit. Suggested Mod: Charge Tube as we have seen them fail on this level. No wastegate adjustment required.
- Level 4 - Beast mode - 200 RWHP! This tune is designed for 98-100 octane (will run on UTV 96, or most fuels up to 110 octane) and was developed using one can of VP Octanium to a tank of fuel. Mixing other race fuel with the tune to get 100 octane output would work great, just keep in mind consistently using leaded fuels can result in premature failure of O2 sensors. Now for the fun part.... this tune is INSANE and brings your Pro XP to a new level at 197-200 RWHP on our dyno. This tune gains 40-43 RWHP and pushes the boost level to 23-24 PSI peak before settling at 22-23 PSI. Keep in mind the Power Vision boost only reads to 22-23 PSI (depending on your altitude) so it will be close to maxing out the gauge. The ECU still has vision above that, but you won't be able to read it without a manual gauge. Required Mods: High flow pre airbox intake tube, exhaust, Charge Tube, Billet BOV, S3 Clutch Kit. Suggested mod: After airbox intake tube WITH catch can, torque head bolts tighter with 120 degrees more rotation. No wastegate adjustment required.
- Level 5 1200cc Injectors, Waste Gate Rod Shortened - Beast mode times x2 - 210 RWHP! This tune is designed for 108-110 octane Now for the fun part.... this tune is INSANE and brings your Pro XP to a new level at 210 rear wheel hp on our dyno. This tune gains 50-55rwhp on pushes the boost level to 24-25psi peak, then settles to 23-24psi. Keep in mind the powervision boost only reads to 22-23psi (depending on your altitude) so it will be close to maxing out the gauge. The ECU still has vision above that, but you won't without a manual gauge. There are a few other problems with this tune.... the speedometer struggles keep up with the wicked acceleration, and the tires won't stop burning off. Required Mods: High flow pre airbox intake tube, exhaust, Intake tube with catch can, Charge Tube, Billet BOV, S3 Clutch Kit. This requires shortening your wastegate rod as short as possible to 6.5-7psi crack pressure. Also requires torquing head bolts tighter with 120 degrees more rotation.
- Level 6 1200cc Injectors, Waste Gate Rod Shortened - Beast mode x3 - 215 RWHP! This tune is designed for E85 fuel. Now for the fun part.... this tune is simply stupid and brings your Pro XP to a new level at 215 rear wheel hp on our dyno. This tune gains 55-60rwhp on pushes the boost level to 24-25psi peak, then settles to 23-24psi. Keep in mind the powervision boost only reads to 22-23psi (depending on your altitude) so it will be close to maxing out the gauge. The ECU still has vision above that, but you won't without a manual gauge. There are a few other problems with this tune.... the speedometer struggles keep up with the wicked acceleration, and the tires won't stop burning off. Required Mods: High flow pre airbox intake tube, exhaust, Intake tube with catch can, Charge Tube, Billet BOV, S3 Clutch Kit. This requires shortening your wastegate rod as short as possible to 6.5-7psi crack pressure. Also requires torquing head bolts tighter with 120 degrees more rotation.
- Max boost levels are listed as reference only. Altitude, temperature, charge temps, intercooler temps and many other conditions play into a factor of final boost output. AA tunes do a better job of making sure you reach these levels as the factory tunes are overly safe, and have the EPA to deal with.
- Why AA tunes over others? We have been tuning UTV's with CVT clutches for a long time, longer than almost anyone in our field going back to the 800 RZR. Tuning a CVT vehicle properly is not an easy task as you have so many variables at one time. We spend the time to wheel dyno(with actual UTV tires) correctly per modification, and have advanced ECU calibration and clutching knowledge to do so. Every change in horsepower can result in us changing clutching several times. We also develop most of our supporting mods so we know everything works correctly, and build parts to fit the vehicles needs. Lastly and honestly the most important; we then back up our results with real world data logging on local trails and our facility on 110 acres. It's this combination that truly makes the difference and why AA normally has a faster vehicle with the same or less rated tune horsepower.
- If you have any other needs in these tunes, or any concerns; please e-mail!
- Oh... and get ready for your RZR to flat out rip!