Stock radius bars don't cut it! A bent radius bar will quickly lead to breakage or worse, being stranded. High Lifter radius bars are 50% larger than stock and maximize ground clearance with extreme arches to give you the most clearance possible while still protecting your axle.
High Lifter improved the radius bar design even further with our APEXX Suspension Line. In addition to durable, adjustable heim joints and spherical bearings, these radius bars are made with thicker material than stock. We also added a second bend in the bar to increase the arch, gaining an additional 1.75” of ground clearance over the factory arch.
High Lifter Radius Bars can be differentiated from other aftermarket radius bars by the polyurethane bushings we use. They are firmer than rubber and should last the life of the vehicle. The enhanced performance helps keep the radius bar stable and aims to eliminate excess movement. By greatly reducing movement, the suspension is more efficient and responsive to the driver.
Installation and maintenance are made easy with adjustable length and can be serviced with readily available parts. The simple bolt-on kit features heim joints for easy camber adjustment and spherical bearings for rugged durability. High Lifter’s Radius Bars will give you the strength and clearance needed for peace of mind when riding.
Always check for bearing and brake wear before installation and replace if needed. We always recommend checking these parts before you start your installation to save time and get back on the trail sooner. See the Replacement Parts Tab to purchase replacement parts as needed.
- Crafted from extreme duty 1.5” x .188” DOM steel construction – up to 50% larger than many stock radius bars
- Larger extreme duty spherical bearings
- Massive replaceable heim joints for camber and toe adjustability without sacrificing strength
- Massive replaceable Teflon lined spherical bearings
- Heim and spherical bearings are larger
- Added ground clearance over stock lower radius bar
- Polyurethane bushings to eliminate excess movement
- Simple bolt-on kit
- Powder coated, custom colors available upon request with paint code
- Step by step instructions complete with multi-images for a quick install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Excludes wearable items like bearings, cones, and heim joints)