The Assault Industries Adventure Rack, formerly known as the spare tire rack, has been completely redesigned to be one of the most utilitarian products we've ever made! The original spare tire rack was a pioneering development that enabled riders to effortlessly move their tire out of the way to access bed contents and securely lock down to the bed providing adequate rearview clearance. The new design offers the same great functionality as before but with many changes and upgrades.
The main platform is much wider with dimpled and slotted utility plates welded in to provide a flat plain for storage on the top or bottom. For added stability, 2 hinge pivots were added where the rack mounts to the cage. For greater adjustability, there are 3 mounting options for the new shorter EZ lift gas shocks and latch strikers. Latch brackets mount directly to the rear cage bolts. Placing the latches at this position offers more bed clearance while also making it so no part of the Adventure Rack touches the body of the vehicle. The overall installed appearance is much cleaner than the previous design.
The EZ-Lift gas shocks are shorter and stronger! The rack does not go up so high, making it easier to reach when lowering it back into the locked position. The 3 point strap holds up to a 32-inch tire. The straps are also useful for holding a variety of other things in place!
The rack system is finished with a durable semi-gloss powder-coated black finish and is made in the USA from high grade 1018 steel for superior strength and rigidity.Package Contents
(1) Rack Assembly
Gas EZ-Lift Shocks
Note: Other accessories pictured are not included. Some accessories mounted to the rear of the cage can interfere with rack operation. It is best to consider potential usability issues prior to purchase.
WARNING: This product can impact machine operation. Customer and/or user is responsible for ensuring that this product is compatible with their machine as currently configured, properly installed, and understands any impact this product has or might have on the machine's operation.
- Fits Polaris RZR XP 1000, Turbo, Turbo S UTVs
- Utilitarian design
- Works with Rubbermaid ActionPacker Lockable Storage Box, 8 Gallon (#1170)
- Fits OEM and some aftermarket cages
- 2 hinge points at the rear for better stability
- Mounts to cage, not the body
- Highly adjustable for best possible fit
- Constructed from high grade 1018 steel
- Black semi-gloss powder-coated finish
- Stronger EZ-Lift gas shocks (Strong Arm 4512) to access rear storage
- 90 degree lift force per shock
- More bed storage clearence
- Holds up to 32in. wheel/tire (fitment may vary on Turbo S)
- Included 3pt "Y" holds tire in place
- Locks in place with EZ latches
- Easy to install
Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016-2021
Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2016-2021
Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018-2021
Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S : 2019-2021