Have you been defeated by those pesky stock axles that constantly blow apart? Your Polaris Ranger XP 900 was meant to work hard and play hard, so you don’t want anything to stop you from the grind. Rhino Brand Axles gives you the power to tackle anything with high strength-to-weight ratio. And for those really challenging trails, the maximized shaft size has your back. Get the replacement you need because OEM axles can’t keep up.
Increase the strength of your Polaris Ranger with these axles that are crafted from one of the industry’s strongest material. Constructed from 4340 chromoly from end-to-end, Rhino Brand Axles offer you the extra durability needed when trampling over dust and big rocks. Since the CV joint is often what cracks under pressure, we designed ours to be tougher and feature high articulation angles. We also built these Rhino Axles with a strong seal and a boot that won’t tear. Our synthetic grease stays inside to keep your new axle cool the whole ride.
Backed by a One-Year Warranty
Ride fearlessly down the trails with your new Rhino Brand Axles because they’re backed by a one-year warranty. We test them again and again for torsion, endurance, and fatigue on the trails and in our multi-million dollar facility. Test the limits and see for yourself what they can do.
- Made with 4340 chromoly steel
- High articulation angles
- Maximized shaft size for ultimate strength
- Synthetic grease keeps CV joints cool
- Precision-engineered cage and housing for reduced friction and a smooth range of motion
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013+
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2014+
Replaces OEM Part #:
Front : 1332637
Rear : 1332947, 1333756, 1333748, 1334175
- These axles do not fit the 2016 Ranger 900 High Lifter Edition or the Ranger 900 Diesel.
- Not compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS)