PRP’s Suede Flat Dish Steering Wheel is Built for Off-Road
- Made from High Strength Aluminum
- Matte Black Finish
- Durable, moisture resistant Suede.
- 1½” Flat Dish
- 6 Point Bolt Pattern
PRP’s Steering Wheels are Built for Off-Road. Constructed from high strength aluminum, with a matte black finish for extra durability… and to make it look cool. The steering wheel has 6 point bolt pattern, specifically chosen because it fits the majority of aftermarket quick releases. Comes with a PRP emblem plate. Available in four different colors.
- Made from high strength aluminum with a matte black finish.
- 6 Point Bolt Pattern – Most common in off-road industry quick release adapters.
- Durable and moisture resistant High-Quality Suede that won’t rub off on your hands.
- PRP Emblem Plate
- Diameter – 13 inches
- Weight – 2 lbs
- Dish depth – 1½ inches