Save Your Winch Rope
You have a Black Ops Winch installed on your machine, so you’re prepared to pull yourself (or your buddy) out of just about any predicament. But did you know that your winch is only as reliable as its fairlead? If it’s time for a replacement, get SuperATV’s Aluminum Hawse Fairlead. It effortlessly guides your synthetic winch rope around the drum, protecting both the rope and the winch itself.
Black Ops Winches use synthetic rope instead of steel cable because it’s lighter, safer, and more flexible. Unlike roller fairleads, hawse fairleads are made of only one part, meaning there is less room for failure. They have rounded edges in the center, allowing the synthetic rope to move freely without getting caught or frayed. By reducing the amount of wear on your winch line, SuperATV’s replacement fairlead delivers peace of mind and worry-free winching.
A Replacement for Every Winch
No matter what size Black Ops Winch you have installed, SuperATV has you covered with a replacement fairlead. Our narrow fairlead measures 4.3” across and is compatible with the 2500 and 3500 Lb. Black Ops Winches. The wide fairlead measures 6.0” and works with our 4500, 5000, and 6000 lb. winches. We also have a universal fairlead for machines with a built-in fairlead mount on the bumper!
- Aluminum hawse construction allows winch rope to move smoothly
- Narrow fairlead mounting hole to mounting hole distance is: 4.3” (109 mm)
- For 2500 and 3500 Lb. Black Ops Winches
- Wide fairlead mounting hole to mounting hole distance is: 6.0” (152.4 mm)
- For 4500, 5000, and 6000 Lb. Black Ops Winches
- Universal fairlead mounting hole to mounting hole distance is: 4.8” (123 mm)
- For machines that have a built-in fairlead mount