Built for Black Ops Winches
Look, if you don’t have a winch on your machine, you’re gonna get stuck and end up hiking 8 miles to get help. And you can’t install a winch on your Polaris RZR PRO XP without a Heavy-Duty Winch Mount from SuperATV. It gives you a secure and unbreakable mounting point for SuperATV Black Ops Winches. A strong mount is just as important as a strong winch—don’t get caught with a mount that can’t take the weight of your machine.
We make it with laser-cut and CNC brake press bent 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating and gussets to ensure it is strong and reliable—just what you need when you get stuck. We finish it with a UV-resistant wrinkle black powder coating to protect against corrosion.
NOTE: The winch mount has a bolt pattern for the majority of aftermarket 4500-6000 lb. winches. This includes Warn, Superwinch, and OEM winches.
- Made with 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating
- Laser cut and CNC brake press bent steel construction
- UV-resistant wrinkle black powder coating prevents corrosion
- Designed to work with SuperATV’s 4500 and 6000 lb. Black Ops Winches
- Installs quickly and easily
- Compatible with many OEM and aftermarket winches
- 76mm x 169mm (3" x 6 5/8")
Fairlead Bolt Pattern:
- 152mm (5.98")
- Polaris RZR PRO XP : 2020+
- Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 : 2020+
- Not compatible with Polaris Front High Coverage Bumper, part # 2883749.
- Not compatible with winches using a 76mm x 124mm (3" x 4 7/8") mounting bolt pattern.