Looking for the best competition-legal UTV race tire? Introducing the Tensor Tire Desert Series Race lineup. Weighing in as low as 39.2lbs the DSR33 for maximum weight savings, or topping out at 37in tall for maximum height this race proven series is the top choice for those who demand the best.
- Patented American Made Race Tire developed specifically for competition
- Proprietary nylon bias ply with fiberglass belted construction saves weight over steel
- Decreased weight unleashes all of the available horsepower from your machine
- Evolved closed tread pattern reduces drivetrain strain without reducing traction
- Superior steering response and decreased braking distance from flatter tread contact patch
- Increased number of biting edges for quicker acceleration
- Unique weight optimized ribbed protection for puncture prone upper sidewall
- 1600 lbs. load rating will support fully loaded machines
- View Air Pressure Guide
When you demand the absolute largest tire for your rig, the DSR 37” answers the call. The tallest tire ever available from Tensor our DSR37 is the choice of professional drivers like Rhys Millen when racing events like the Baja 500 in Mexico.